The Blog Starts Here...

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Available This Friday 10/5/07, The First 2 Graphic Novels By Me!

Here is a sneak peak at one of the inside illustrations of my "Crack Boy" story:And here is a sneak peak at one of the inside illustrations of my "Potty-Bot" story:

I've been working on these two bad boys for quite sometime now, and they are finally done and printed. I'm releasing them at my Gallery Opening, "Art Under the Big Top", that I'm hosting with Joe G. and John M. this Friday night at ArtSpace Gallery in Hartford CT. If you can't make it and your interrested in purchaseing one or both you'll be able to order them next week by going to www.flaccidcity.com. If for some reasson you can't, you can always contact me here on the Slug.

The third issue from me and Flaccid City Publications is going to be "The Origins of Dr. Allen Main" which will be available on December 1st this year. Potty-Bot was meant ot be released on November 1st but I couldn't wait.

No comments: