The Blog Starts Here...

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Corporate Tagging

Everyday I come to work I have to walk down these freaken urine colored Hallways. And if that isn't bad enough, there are all these really old event posters hanging up all along the Hallway. After years they start to really get on a mans nerves.

So like a ninja armed with two markers...a red and black one I assassinated the the mo-fo. I grabbed the frame off the wall, took it apart, and flipped the poster over so I could draw on the back. This was done with stealth like speed. And just as quickly as I took it down...it went right back up. I haven't gotten into trouble YET, but I have gotten a few high-fives from fellow co-workers.

Mission accomplished. New mission...lets see how many we can do before I'm stopped. Ha, Ha, Haaaaaa.

No comments: