The Blog Starts Here...

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The mission was a success!

So this past weekend I was able to sneak into Flaccid Labs. Sure it took me about three hours of crawling through Flaccid City's sewers and some real smart maneuvers to get around some of the biggest alligators you'll ever see, but I did it. I discovered that The Dough Doggy isn't the evil little gremlin that likes to crawl into expensive equipment and gobble it up from the inside out, he's a peaceful but yet very curious creature, with a killer appetite. And for a little ball of living dough he sure could consume what seemed to be ten times his body mass, and move faster than a cockroach running from the light. He also seemed to be a bit of a prankster. I know one of Dr. Allen Main's assistants, and she owes me a favor, so lets see if I can get the top secret papers on how Dough Doggy came to be. I'll keep you posted.






No comments: