The Blog Starts Here...

Monday, January 7, 2008

2008 New Year's Resolutions

New Year's resolutions suck, and every year I say F-that shit. But this year I decided to come up with some and try to stick to them. Here they are:
  1. Be more constructive with my time.
  2. Not be such a slob, get my shit organized.
  3. Get back in shape.
  4. Of course world domination.
So far I've sucking wind with my first resolution. The plan was to go to bed early and get up at the ass-crack of dawn, so I can work on my paintings before going to work. But do to forces (Annie) out of my control and my ever lasting desire to sleep, the waking up part has been a disaster! Here I am week two, Monday and once again failed to rise and shine. I shall persevere.

As for resolutions 2-4 I've been working on all of them and making some headway. The manufacture of my evil army of subatomic nuclear robot killer slugs assures me that they will be shipped and arriving on time. We shall see...

No comments: