The Blog Starts Here...

Friday, February 27, 2009

Tool - Stinkfist (Nightmare Before Christmas)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been crazy. I'm working on a 6 foot long, wall mounted assemblage. I haven't really done to mainly true assemblages since I had my show at CBGB's. I hope to be done with it by tonight and then I'll take so photos. So between that peice, freelance, and of course work I haven't had the time to keep the Slug up to date. Sorry peeps.

I hope this cool little vid holds you over. It takes one of my favorite Movies and sinks it up to my favorite band. Enjoy...

3 comments:

Joseph said...

it's pretty fun that way it's synched up. thanks.
now let's see this new piece!

T-BenZ said...

You got some cool work on here. You should have your own website like http://saltyslug.com
That would be cool. Do you take freelance work from online?

Joseph A. Dinunzio said...

Thanks. I do take online commissions. If you want to see more of my work you can go to my site josephdinunzio.com. Let me know what you think.