The Blog Starts Here...

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Comic Con 2008 (The Artist)

I met alot of cool artists, writers and so forth. I was able to get some shots of some of them and others I didn't want to seem like a wierdo and ask for photos. I got to chill with the May brothers for awhile, real cool guys. I also had great conversations with Alex Eckmanlawn, Jesse Farrell, Pamela Paige, Christy Kane(wicked cool), Molly Crabapple, and Susan Heidi. Talked to Michael Whelan's wife for awhile. Last but not least you should check out Jose Lopez's work, great style.


The great Stan Lee


Molly Crabapple doing some sketching.


Gay superhero dude, myself and a girl with a more perverted, twisted sexual humor then me...the lovely Pamela Paige. Take notice of her shirt.


The crazy guys from "True Confessions of a Fanboy"


Just some sick chalk drawings being done on the floor.




No comments: