The Blog Starts Here...

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Comic Con 2008

Well I just spent Saturday at Comic Con in NYC. Overall it was a pretty good time, and I was able to make some great contacts. A lot of the booths that I look forward to, weren't there, matter of fact I feel there was a lot less there this year compared to past years. Barely any good freebies, you used to be able to come home with T-shirts , comics, posters, and A shit load of shwag. They put it on a bigger floor this year which kept the smell of fat man-boob sweat down to a minimum.


The security, no joke.


The fucking wicked long line for all the people that were smart enough to buy tickets in advance online. I was one of those assholes.


Wow???? He gets all the chicks.


This one is for "Whitey Bulger"


Just an interior shot.

2 comments:

Adam Bulger said...

OMG! OMG! Dale Arden!

Anonymous said...

Hey, my friend Paul was totally one of those security guys! I'm sending him to your blog.