The Blog Starts Here...

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"The Shy One at the Orgy" Paintings

So I started to do all the spreads and illustrations for the final graphic novel. I was planing on being done with project by the end of February. Adam and I wanted it ready and printed for NY Comic Con which is the weekend, but life throw me a fucking curve ball and knocked me off course. Now I'm getting back on track and excited to finish the paintings and lay the book out.


Above is the first finished spread. I busted it out in both Oils and Acrylics.


This is the second spread. I've actualy already started painting it, but I didn't snap a shot yet. I'll get that up soon. Here are some close-ups of the spread below.





This is a single page. Nice and naughty!

More to come...
Thanks,
Joe

No comments: